POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : glow with shine around the object : glow with shine around the object Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  glow with shine around the object
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 19 Mar 2011 23:55:00
Message: <web.4d857a70705a2775b642fbb20@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I have a huge scene where I have many many objects with glowing media inside
"interior { media { emission <0.6,0.8,1>*.05 } }". How can I create a shine
around these glowing objects without post processing? Can this be done with fog
or media? The Light-saber approach where one needs to create a larger version of
these objects, putting some other media inside would not be possible for me.

Any Ideas anyone?